Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Why me?



It is hard not to ask, "Why me?" But it doesn't do any good. Of course I look back and think how my life could be different. I think everyone does that. But being different doesn't mean it would be better. No one can ever know that. Some people just dwell on the bad things. Your life is going to suck doing that.

This is what I think when I ask myself, "Why me?" It might sound weird for me to say but I don't think my accident could have happened to anyone more suited or prepared to deal with it. I am not tooting my own horn. I believe that to be the truth. The main reason I believe this is because of the support that I get day in and day out. It is truly overwhelming. If I need anything, all I need to do is contact one of my family members or friends. My family and friends are truly the best. They don't suck.

Instead of asking, "Why me?" You should try asking, "Why not me?" Crap happens to everybody. It is how you deal with it that makes it worse or not. Depends on your perspective.

I am not a big believer in that karma crap or things happen for a reason theory. My theory is, "Shit happens, deal with it!"

That might sound a little simplistic but life really is simple. Your life might suck sometimes but it isn't going to suck forever. The sooner you realize that the less it will suck.

Thanks for reading, Clint


No comments:

Post a Comment