Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 25, 2017

What I would do if I could for a day...


I would skip a rock.
I would grill a steak.
I would go for a swim.
I would feel the sun.
I would give you a hug.
I would ride bike.
I would cry.
I would roll in the hay.
I would shake your hand, firmly.
I would stretch out.
I would be happy.
I would be different.
I would slap a gap and slide into 2nd.
I would touch my toes.
I would give you the finger.
I would feel the rain.
I would mow lawn.
I would ride horse.
I would cast a line.
I would laugh.
I would hold your hand.
I would kick a tire.
I would run.
I would wave hello.
I would drive a vehicle, real fast.
I would throw a baseball.
I would work cows.
I would go up and down steps.
I would push your chair in.
I would climb a mountain.
I would snap my fingers.
I would clean a fish.
I would do what I want.
I would help you with anything.
I would two-step.
I would eat a taco.
I would feel the trigger.
I would draw a picture.
I would never let go.
I would open the door for you.
I would punch someone.
I would walk the dog.
I would put in a chew.
I would probably get punched.
I would build something.
I would work hard and sweat.
I would be the same.
I would wave goodbye.
I would do all that in one day…
--Clint Lindemann 


No comments:

Post a Comment