Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Speaking & sharing about my life


A couple months ago I was approached to see if I wanted to speak about my life to some sixth-graders. After a little deliberation and practicing I decided to give it a go. I gave quite a few presentations while in college so it wasn't too big of a deal. But it is always a little nerve-racking get in front of people for any type of event. Especially when the subject matter is about your own life.

The presentation is everything about my life. I touch on a little bit of my life before my accident, talk about the accident and focus mostly on things I have accomplished after my accident.

The students seemed to really enjoy what I was talking about and had quite a few good questions after my presentation. I look forward to doing it again in a couple weeks and hopefully a lot more in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment