Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

If I were able bodied and stuff…

If I were able bodied I would take it for granted…
If I were able bodied I wonder what I would be doing.
If I were able bodied I wonder if I would still be the same.
If I were able bodied I could do anything.
If I were able bodied I wonder where I would be.
If I were able bodied I hope I wouldn't disappoint myself.
If I were able bodied I wonder who would be next to me.
If I were able bodied I would probably be up to no good.
If I were able bodied I wonder if I would I be your friend?
If I were able bodied I would not be writing this.
If I were able bodied I would feel different.
If I were able bodied I hope I would take time for you.
If I were able bodied I wouldn't be the same.
If I were able bodied I would have less regrets.
If I were able bodied I hope I would not waste it.
If I were able bodied I wouldn't be as emotional.
If I were able bodied I don't know what I would do.
If I were able bodied I hope I wouldn't disappoint you.
If I were able bodied I wonder if you would be my friend?
If I were able bodied I wouldn't think this way.
If I were able bodied I hope I would accomplish more.
If I were able bodied I hope I knew what I had.
If I were able bodied I would know what I could do.
If I were able bodied I wonder if I would still be here.
If I were able bodied I couldn't be the same.
If I were able bodied I hope I wouldn't suck.
If I were able bodied I hope I wouldn't take it for granted…

Thanks for reading, Clint.

2 comments: